Please login to your GP online service account to view your test results. If not registered, we would recommend you to register for GP online services, by using one of the links below.
Please note: The NHS App allows you to get registered without the need to visit the practice.
Test Results timelines
- Blood tests- up to 1 week (although some special tests may take longer)
- Urine/ Sputum sample- up to 1 week
- Nail clippings- interim report after 2 weeks, final report 4-6 weeks
- Xray/ Ultrasound scan- 4-8 weeks
- Biopsy results from the minor ops clinic- 4-6 weeks
Please note if your test was undertaken or requested by the hospital or a different healthcare provider, the results will go back to them and it will be their responsibility to communicate these results with you as appropriate.
You may use the admin query form to enquire about your test results.